| General practice:|
- Medicine and surgery
- Vaccination and preventive care
- Preventive dentistry
- Emergency care
- Internal medicine
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgery
- Serum chemistry, hematology, serology and parasite testing
- Increasingly, our clients are learning that it is just as important to have their pets' teeth examined and cleaned regularly as it is to protect their own teeth and gums. Our services include cleaning, polishing, tooth extraction and oral surgery.
- A sound diet is vital to the health of a pet at any age. Dietary issues include weight maintenance, performance, growth and treatment of disease.
Regular health examinations:
- Detecting medical problems early can be invaluable for successful treatment. And continued care that starts when your pet is a puppy or kitten can assist in their well-being as they become geriatric.
For after-hours emergencies, contact:
- Premier Vets, 13715 S. Cicero Ave, Crestwood, IL 60445, phone: 708-388-3771, and 3927 West Belmont, Chicago, 773-516-5800, www.premiervets.net
- VCA Berwyn Animal Hospital, 2845 S. Harlem Ave., Berwyn, IL 60402, phone: 708-749-4200, fax: 708-749-1716, www.vcaberwyn.com